Your Giving Day Fundraiser Guide
It's time to take the love you have for your favorite NCCU area! Giving Day is designed to make it super simple for you to build support for the areas you care about. So, let's get everyone in your network ready to give!
Peer to Peer Fundraising is as Easy as...
Fundraising Champion Basics
How do I become a Fundraising Champion?
If you weren't invited to fundraise for an area, you can still sign up! Just search for the area, view its profile, and click the "Fundraise" button.
What Link Do I Share?
You'll want to share the link created for your fundraising page found in your Fundraising Toolkit.
You can also share the main campaign link, and your supporters will still be able to donate to your specific page!
How do I get the Word Out?
To get the word our about Giving Day, you'll want to communicate with your contacts through email messages, social media posts, and word of mouth.Check out some of the sample content below for ideas of what to post and when!
What am I Responsible for?
- As a Fundraising Champion you're responsible for getting the word out about Giving Day, and encouraging support for your fundraiser and the area that you are fundraising for!
- Most importantly, you are responsible for having fun with your fundraising efforts and working to share enthusiasm and support for your area and the causes and objectives you are helping to support. Create a fun video and colorful, passionate thank you message. These small gestures can go a long way for your area's fundraising efforts!
Here are some goodies you can use to help get the word out
- How do I use the Fundraiser's Toolkit?
- How do I change the goal on my Fundraiser?
- How do I thank my donors?
- 6 Actions Successful Peer-to-Peer Fundraisers Take
- The ABCs of P2P Fundraising
- Four Primary Benefits of P2P Fundraising